Competition Terms & Conditions
Purely Essential Competition Terms & Conditions
By participating in any Purely Essential Facebook Competitions / Promotions, participants agree and acknowledge that:
- The promoter is: Purely Essential Ltd
- The competition is open to residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or over
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://facebook.com/Pureffic]
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 Sunday 29 November 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Choose one product between our 3 best-sellers:
- Anti Aging Face Serum
- Body Bliss Moisturizer
- Revive & Thrive Hair Spritz
- Like and follow our Facebook Page
- Tell us in the comments below which Purely Essential product you'd love to win, and why!
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: Monday 10am 30 November 2020
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand High Court.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Purely Essential and not to any other party.
Some additional Terms and Conditions:
- All entrants and participant release Facebook / Instagram completely from this competition.
- Purely Essential‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must "Like" or be following Purely Essential on Facebook in order to enter.
- Purely Essential shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Purely Essential also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.